top of page
What is a Power Flush?
- Is your system slow to warm up?
- Are some radiators completely or partially cold?
- Do radiators need frequent bleeding?
- Is radiator water dirty and discoloured?
- Radiators with pin hole perforations and leakage?
- Are there 'kettling' noises from the boiler?
- Do you have repeated pump failures?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, your heating system may benefit from a Power Flush.
Any of these systems could indicate that your system has circulation and flow problems resulting from internal corrosion and the subsequent formation of rust, sludge and scale deposits.
A Clearflow power flush can restore circulation and efficiency to the heating system by removing these undesirable products. It purges them from the system and replaces aggressive water with clean water, chemically treated with Systemsafe-DM corrosion inhibitor to prevent future problems.
bottom of page